Monday, May 11, 2009

shotgunning pineapple juice

Due in two days. Bizarrely getting nervous now.

Grey said I had ants in my pants all day yesterday. I just couldn't settle to anything. We did get the spuds banked up, pumpkins potted on, washing done and went to the shops for messages. Finally got to bed a bit after 10pm. It took me a while to settle, but after I did I managed a really good nights sleep.

Maybe this is a sign of things starting to move. Maybe I'm just a bit nervous. Either way I'm drinking lots of pineapple juice to see if it makes any difference.

2 comments:

Fifi Trixi Larabelle III said...

hope by your lack of posts for the last few days that means there is good news. I hope so. Congratulations in preperation and i think you will be a GREAT mum.

All my love, Lara

Tiagen Furelli said...

Thanks! New post now, it's a mostly complete update... :)