Friday, March 04, 2011

New things I wonder about

I haven't blogged in such a long time. Life has been very busy and I'm sure everything will come out in the end.

However, this is a blog from long ago and I have a lot to say that might matter to someone.

I'm going to stop using this place and start a new blog so I can go over events of the last few years in one contained place. Where my thoughts spill out into life and later life I'll put them here - or link across between the two.

I want to get everything out of my system finally, the events of the last 24months. There's a lot in there. But I know my life is going forward, so really the story doesn't end or begin within that time.

Still everything that happened, happened. And getting it out into the world might mean it can help someone else, sometime.

Starting new story today, although I will have to recount some memories to get through this transition phase and forward into life again.

1 comment:

SixFoot Hobbit said...

I'm listening, as always.