Wednesday, April 22, 2009

fizzled out rant.

I wanted to Blog this morning and have a huge rant about nosey 'holier-than-thou' idiots, but have since realised that there are more important things in life. So now the rant has become a musing. The moral if which is 'just say sorry, and move on.'

Basically, don't bother telling me things you know third hand. Certainly don't impart your judgements to me about things you have only heard second hand - and expect me to care. If you want to gossip, leave me out.

I clearly can't live up to your standards, you perfect people. When you are willing once again to talk to we fallable indiviuals, let me know. And remember that *I* would hate to be discussed in public, wouldn't you?

That said, I'm fat and pregnant. Not in the mood to talk to crazy medicated people with no sense of life or perspective. So in general if you think you qualify under that description expect me to tell you to bugger off.

Oh, in good stuff. I got beautiful new carpet for my baby's room, Grandma Norma (to be) is dropping off the moses basket this morning. I'm collecting some baby things from Nana Jo (to be) at the end of this week and I'm finally ready to get the sproglet squeezed out and on with being a family. Hopefully Button will sense this and not dawdle. Everything (except legs) crossed.

No comments: