Monday, May 04, 2009

Almost nothing on the To-Do list!

Dad came down at the weekend with our Cot, blanket box and some more clothing and blankets for the Bump. While he was here, Grey fitted the loft hatch, checked to see if our spare heater would work somewhere else (it won't,) fixed the door to Button's room so that it closes, and made gate legs for my fold away gate-leg kitchen table. It was fabulous!

Now I'm down to a couple of phone call based jobs and hanging some pictures. I'd have a go at putting the pictures up but I'm just a little bit too front heavy for popping up a ladder. That aside I'm not really allowed access to hammers - last time I dropped it on my toe and bled for 2 hours. Oops.

I'm popping out for coffee this morning, and then maybe again on Wednesday. Thursday is the usual game (which I'm hoping to make, because it might be the last one for a few weeks...)

Button seems keen to arrive, but just hasn't quite worked it out yet. Perhaps a day out near some playing children will give the inspiration required for that last step. We'll see.

No comments: