Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Getting bigger...


Samuel is getting bigger by the minute! He has outgrown a lot of his baby-grows and is now into 0-3month sizes. I don't know where he gets it from, Adam and I are so tiny. Still, it's good to see.

I'm getting the help I need, so we just have to persevere with it now. My estimation of full health has been revised to Christmas to give a chance for the councelling (when it comes) to work properly. It's taken some of the pressure off to be better 'now' and with Adam helping about the house I feel like I can start to breathe again.

P.S. While writing the mail arrived with a letter asking me to call and arrange an appointment. The earliest they can give me is July 14th. It's going to be a long few weeks.

1 comment:

Fifi Trixi Larabelle III said...

try stay positive and just look at that gorgeous child of yours and will make it all worth while. You are a strong person, or when i knew you you were, so i know with time and talking to the councillor you will come back fighting. massive hugs to you just wish i didn't live so far away. I would love to have seen you and give you my support. xxx