Monday, June 15, 2009

Lovely weekend


We had a lovely weekend just past. Samuel had a lovely day with his Grandad on Friday, we went out for cake and I tried to open a baby bank account. It turns out I forgot some of the paperwork so we will have to try again this week. Oops.

We went into Dundee on Saturday and met Hobbit, Helen and Kev. It was a busy day but good fun seeing everyone. I got very tired and was glad when I got home. Grey and I tried to relax in the evening but Samuel was a little grumpy so much time was spent with him.

Samuel was one month old on Sunday. [que fanfare] Uncle Hobbit came over for a celebrateory BBQ and games afternoon. I got more tired, but it was a lovely day.

Monday has hit me harder than normal this week. I'm hoping my appointment comes in quickly since this can't really go on safely much longer. Popping out to the Farm when Samuel's breakfast goes down - so I'll have some company and the chance of a rest for some of the day.

2 comments:

Korvar The Fox said...

Gotta say, he's looking lovely :)

Tiagen Furelli said...

He is, I'm very proud!

Weighed in at 8lb 11oz today :)